Consumer demand for Botox and other minimally invasive cosmetic procedures is at an all time high. The IAPAM is helping physicians enter this lucrative market by offering their dermatologist-led, 2-day Aesthetic Medicine Symposium with Botox Training. Physicians learn everything they need to start offering Botox and other in-demand aesthetic medicine procedures. Today, the IAPAM announces NEW fall dates for its respected Aesthetic Medicine Symposiums in 2011.
Las Vegas, NV, March 15, 2011 -- As reported in the ASPS's 2010 Statistics, the number of patients turning to minimally invasive procedures like: botox, dermal filler injections, laser treatments, chemical peels and microdermabrasion, continued to increase in 2010. Demand for these procedures increased 5 percent in 2010, with nearly 11.6 million procedures being performed. Therefore, physicians considering the launch of a medspa are making a wise business decision. The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM http://www.iapam.com) Aesthetic Medicine Symposium (http://www.aestheticmedicinesymposium.com) is designed by physicians for physicians to assist in adding aesthetic medicine modalities, including botox (http://www.aestheticmedicinesymposium.com/botoxtraining), to an existing practice, or launching a medical spa. This 2 day educational event showcases the most important clinical and business aesthetic medicine training. Physicians who complete the IAPAM's Symposium have a competitive advantage.
Over 850 physicians, as well as their medspa managers, registered nurses, and assistants, have attended the IAPAM's hands-on Aesthetic Medicine Symposiums and hCG Training seminars. NEW dates have been announced for fall for the Aesthetic Medicine Symposiums in beautiful Scottsdale, Arizona:
April 16-17, 2011
June 4-5, 2011
September 17-18, 2011
October 22-23, 2011
December 3-4, 2011
A preview of the Aesthetic Medicine Symposium with Botox training can be viewed on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of-jMxVNLOY.
The Symposium provides physicians:
- dedicated instruction from two board-certified dermatologists, who are true experts of the skin and cosmetic injectables.
- hands-on practice in the best injection techniques.
- botox training at a multi-million dollar medical practice, not in a hotel room.
- an environment that does not allow exhibitors, giving doctors more time for education.
- the opportunity to attend the Symposium's Aesthetic Practice Startup Workshop (http://www.iapam.com/bootcamp.html) on the Monday after each Symposium, a program highlighting the latest information on medspa business development and social media marketing as taught by Harvard Business School.
- the opportunity to attend the IAPAM's hCG/Medical Weight Management (http://www.aestheticmedicinesymposium.com/physician-hcg-weight-loss-training) on Friday before each Symposium, which covers hCG for weight loss, prescription appetite suppressants, ketogenic diet based programs, meal replacement and B6/12 injections.
Dates for the upcoming hCG Medicial Weight Loss Training, in Scottsdale, Arizona, have also been announced:
April 15, 2011
June 3, 2011
Sept 16, 2011
Oct 21, 2011
Dec 2, 2011
For additional information and to register for an upcoming Aesthetic Medicine Symposium and/or hCG Medical Weight Management Training, please contact the IAPAM, at 1-800-219-5108 ext. 704, or visit http://www.aestheticmedicinesymposium.com or http://www.aestheticmedicinesymposium.com/physician-hcg-weight-loss-training.
Botox is a trademark of Allergan, Inc.
About the IAPAM: The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine
The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine is a voluntary association of physicians and supporters, which sets standards for the aesthetic medical profession. The goal of the association is to offer education, ethical standards, credentialing, and member benefits. IAPAM membership is open to all licensed medical doctors (MDs), dentists (DDSs/DMDs) doctors of osteopathic medicine (DOs), physicians assistants (PA’s) and nurse practitioners (NP’s). The IAPAM offers aesthetic medicine and hCG medical weight management programs, including: Botox training, medical aesthetic training, laser training, physician hCG training, and aesthetic practice business training. Additional information about the association can be accessed through the IAPAM’s website (http://www.iapam.com) or by contacting:
Jeff Russell, Executive-Director
International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM)