Physicians are unequivocal that the IAPAM's Symposium with Botox Training and the IAPAM New and Improved Clean Start ® hCG Training are, "well worth it as always!" The newest physicians testimonials were published today on the IAPAM website.
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - November 23, 2012 -- Physicians are ebullient about the IAPAM's Symposium with Botox training (http://iapam.com/aesthetic-medicine-symposium-botox-training) and the IAPAM's comprehensive and respected Physician Clean Start ® hCG Training (http://iapam.com/aesthetic-resources/clean-start-weight-loss-program). The latest reviews are in, and physicians agree that the IAPAM (http://www.iapam.com) is the only physician-lead training organization that teaches doctors how to safely and profitably add $100,000+ a year in non-insurance based revenue to their practices.
The IAPAM's (http://www.iapam.com) hCG Training and Botox Injection Training programs are the best aesthetic medical educational programs offered in North America. No other programs in the U.S. offer a combination of expert, physician-led hands on training coupled with forums where doctors, of all medical specialties, come together to learn and share their experiences.
The IAPAM also offers long term clinical and business support to physicians who are adding aesthetic medical treatments and/or hCG to a practice, and attendees of the IAPAM's Clean Start ® hCG Training and Symposiums with Botox training receive certification by the IAPAM, a voluntary professional association of physicians and supporters, which sets standards for the aesthetic medical profession.
Over 1400 physicians and their staff have taken the IAPAM's Clean Start ® hCG Training and the IAPAM's respected Aesthetic Medicine Symposium with Botox Training, and here are the latest reviews:
- I "enjoyed all the topics! [The Symposium] especially helped me with technique. [It was] professional, informative and fun!" -- M. Gash, FNP-BC (Nov '12)
- "Yes worth it! I loved learning [the] insights from other doctors [and] practices who attended the [hCG Training] conference. I liked the new, revamped [Clean Start hCG Weight Loss] hCG packet. -- C. Avendano (Nov '12)
- The area that I learned about today at the IAPAM's hCG Training that was of most importance to me was, "Maintenance, Maintenance, Maintenance! Worth it" -- R. Bates, MD (Nov '12)
- The new and improved IAPAM's hCG Clean Start Weight Loss Training was a "Good overview/refresher/[with] new ideas. Worth it!" -- A. Consiglio, MD (Nov '12)
- The new Clean Start hCG Weight Loss Training "was worth it....especially "how to implement the hCG and [discussions of ] contraindications." -- G. Arana, MD (Nov '12)
- After completing the Clean Start hCG Physician Weight Loss Training, "I am more motivated to do more hCG in my practice." -- L. Kucerova, MD (Nov '12)
- "Yes it was worth it to come to [the new and improved Clean Start hCG Weight Loss Training ] even if it was just for review. I liked hearing about other physicians who have been successful with hCG." -- K. Kupeyan, MD (Nov '12)
- "Got answers to a long list of questions and concerns. Well organized. Handouts were very good. Ready to go back and modify our patient handout materials, [and] add the Clean Start hCG Package." G. Schroeder, MD (Nov '12)
- "Good review. I like the new Clean Start hCG Patient Packages. You have created excellent presentations. Worth it as always. Loved the more advanced group approach to discussions." -- W. Paronish, MD (Nov '12)
- "It [Clean Start hCG Physician Weight Loss Training] was all very informative. Excellent value for my money and time! I definitely think it was worth it!" -- B. Deutscher, FNP (Nov '12)
Read all the testimonials regarding the IAPAM's Clean Start ® hCG Training and its Aesthetic Medicine Symposium at http://iapam.com/category/what-our-clients-are-saying
To register for the IAPAM's next Aesthetic Medicine Symposium on December 8-9, 2012 or the next IAPAM New and Improved Clean Start hCG Training program on December 7th, 2012, visit http://www.iapam.com or contact the IAPAM at 1-800-219-5108 ext 704.
Botox is a trademark of Allergan, Inc.
About the IAPAM: The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM)
The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine is a voluntary global association of physicians and supporters, which sets standards for the aesthetic medical profession worldwide. The goal of the association is to offer education, ethical standards, credentialing, and member benefits to members around the globe. IAPAM membership is open to all licensed medical doctors (MDs), doctors of osteopathic medicine (DOs), physicians assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and dentists (DDSs/DMDs). The IAPAM offers aesthetic medicine and hCG medical weight management programs, including: botox training, medical aesthetic training, laser training, physician hCG training, and aesthetic practice business training. Additional information about the association can be accessed through the IAPAM's website (http://www.iapam.com) or by contacting:
Jeff Russell, Executive-Director
International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM)
1-800-219-5108 ext. 704