High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2011, "How Speed Traders Leverage Cutting-Edge Strategies in the Post-Flash Crash World", www.HFTLeadersForum.com, Hosted by Golden Networking, May 23, 24 & 25, New York City, Becoming the SALT Conference for Speed Traders.
(May 23, 2011, New York) -- Building off of the momentum of last May's High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2010, Golden Networking’s High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2011, "How Speed Traders Leverage Cutting-Edge Strategies in the Post-Flash Crash World", http://www.HFTLeadersForum.com, May 23, 24 & 25, New York City, will provide participants with the most up-to-date overview of cutting-edge developments and insights to build a competitive advantage in High-Frequency Trading.
Recognized practitioners, experts, investors and strategists, will return to High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2011 to provide you with the information you are looking for in an open and unbiased environment, highly conducive to the most efficient and effective networking. Companies and organizations that will be represented include ABN AMRO, Abu Dhabi Investment Authority, Algo Engineering, Alternative Advisory, Arctos Capital, Bank of America, Barclays Capital, Bentley Associates, Bloomberg LP, Bourse de Montréal Inc., Business Insider, Citi, Clusterstock, Columbia University, Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences, Credit Suisse Asset Management, Edge Financial Technologies, Fenimore Asset Management , Fortune, Futures First, Hibernia Atlantic, IBM, IIT Institute of Technology, Infinium Capital Management, Interactive Data Corporation, Knox Capital, M3 Capital, New York University, Newedge USA, Pace University, Pan Alpha Trading, QuantZ Capital Management, Rockefeller Asset Management, SMB Capital, Systematic Strategies, The Financial Times, TMX Group, Vertex Analytics, Inc., and Westwater Corp., among others.
High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2011 is produced by Golden Networking (http://www.goldennetworking.net), the premier networking community for business executives, entrepreneurs and investors. Upcoming Golden Networking's Forums and Business Receptions include:
- Next Stop America China Conference 2011 Beijing, "The Proven Path to Enter the US Market" (http://www.NextStopAmerica.com), June 13 & 14, Beijing, China
- High-Frequency Trading Happy Hour, (http://www.HFTHappyHour.com), June 14th, New York City
- Next Stop America China Conference 2011 Shanghai, "The Proven Path to Enter the US Market" (http://www.NextStopAmerica.com), June 16 & 17, Shanghai, China
- Advanced Market Timing Experts Workshop 2011 Singapore, "Master Market Timing with the Leading Technical Analyst" (http://www.AdvancedMarketTiming.com), June 20 & 21, Singapore
- Advanced Market Timing Experts Workshop 2011 Hong Kong, "Master Market Timing with the Leading Technical Analyst" (http://www.AdvancedMarketTiming.com), June 23 & 24, Hong Kong
Golden Networking has compiled the insights of top experts and industry practitioners and produced DVD Video Packages for its Leaders and Experts Forums, including:
- High-Frequency Trading Experts Workshop DVD Video Package, "Practical Implementation of High-Frequency Trading Strategies", http://www.HFTExpertsWorkshop.com
- 2nd China Leaders Forum DVD Video Package, "Is the Chinese Dragon Poised for Global Dominance or Economic Implosion?", http://www.ChinaLeadersForum.com
- Distressed Investing Experts Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Analyzing and Valuing Distressed Companies, Securities and Real Estate", http://www.DistressedInvestingExpertsForum.com
- Derivatives Leaders Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Strategies for Increasing Profits under an Evolving Regulatory Framework", http://www.DerivativesLeadersForum.com
- High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Innovating and Profiting from High-Frequency Trading in 2010 and Beyond", http://www.HFTLeadersForum.com
- Hedge Funds Leaders Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Generating Alpha in Challenging Times", http://www.HedgeFundsLeadersForum.com
- High-Frequency Trading Experts Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Starting and Running a High-Frequency Trading Operation", http://www.HFTExpertsForum.com
- Distressed Investing Leaders Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Extraordinary Opportunities Investors Cannot Afford to Pass", http://www.DistressedInvestingLeadersForum.com
- China Leaders Forum 2009 DVD Video Package, "Addressing the Challenges Posed by the Present Wave of Chinese Globalization", http://www.ChinaLeadersForum.com
- Distressed Investing Leaders Forum 2009 DVD Video Package, "The Most Comprehensive Guide for Any Investor in Distressed Assets", http://www.DistressedInvestingLeadersForum.com
Panelists, speakers and sponsors are invited to contact Golden Networking by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Golden Networking has been frequently featured in the press, including recent articles in The Wall Street Journal, "Happy Hour for High-Frequency Trading", The New York Times, "Golden Networking Helps Job Seekers Make Overseas Connections", Los Angeles Times, "Speed-addicted traders dominate today's stock market", Reuters, "Revamp looms as trading experts huddle at SEC" and Columbia Business School's Hermes Alumni Magazine, "10 Under 10".