The IAPAM announces the date for its next Physician hCG Training seminar September 13, 2013 in Scottsdale, AZ.
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA (July 24, 2013) -- With all the talk of Obamacare and reductions in insurance reimbursements in the US among physicians, it is more important than ever for physicians to set up non-insurance based revenue centers in their practices, including a weight loss (hCG) program. To support this initiative, the IAPAM announces the date for its next Physician hCG Training seminar September 13, 2013 in Scottsdale, AZ.
The IAPAM's NEW Clean Start hCG Weight Loss Program is designed to assist physicians in helping their obese and overweight patients realize their weight loss goals. It is a comprehensive and complete weight loss program that includes:
- Detailed IAPAM hCG Program Protocols
- Patient selection criteria
- Common medical hCG contraindications
- Consent forms, medical history forms
- Patient PowerPoint presentations for the waiting room
- Phone scripts & call logs for your staff
- Legal/Insurance considerations, and current FDA status
- hCG ordering information and special pharmaceutical hCG pricing
- Special hCG Facebook discussion forum
- VLCD/LCD diet programs
- Meal replacement diet programs
- Ketogenic based diet programs
- Utilizing B6/B12 injections in weight loss
- Using prescription appetite suppressants in weight loss
- Metabolism testing as a profit center
- Laser assisted lipolysis
- Listing of one's hCG Clinic in the IAPAM's hCG Diet Clinic Directory
The Clean Start hCG for Weight Loss Patient Kit is a complete solution for one's hCG patients. This industry-leading resource includes:
• Patient education DVD, that gives your patients an overview of the entire program, and answers the most common questions.
• Patient Guidebook, that explains the program in detail, including over 50 program tips, as well as over 20 pages on the all important "maintenance" phase of the program. It includes information on: portion size, the Glycemic Index, how to read a nutritional label, tips on how to combat emotional eating and cravings.
• Quick Tip Sheets giving your patient the most important tips and a take-away shopping list complete with calorie counts.
• Cookbook with over 50 recipes for all 3 phases of the weight loss program.
• Food Journal for your patients to record their daily food intake.
This patient tool was designed to answer the most common questions, saving physicians time, allowing them to see more patients, and generate more non-insurance based practice revenues.
What revenues can you expect to see by offering the IAPAM's Clean Start Weight Loss program?
• See 10 weight loss patients/month = $176,000+/yr
• See 20 weight loss patients/month = $352,000+/yr
• See 30 weight loss patients/month = $529,000+/yr
With more than 60% of Americans overweight or obese, seeing 30 patients a month should not be a problem for most practices! The IAPAM's new hCG Training video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-YGEQ0t0yw) outlines the IAPAM’s New Clean Start hCG Weight Loss program.
Register today for the September 13, 2013 training session. To register or for more information, please visit http://iapam.com/physician-weight-loss-training-using-hormones or contact the IAPAM at 1-800-219-5108 ext 708.
About the IAPAM: The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine
The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine is a voluntary global association of physicians and supporters, which sets standards for the aesthetic medical profession worldwide. The goal of the association is to offer education, ethical standards, credentialing, and member benefits to members around the globe. IAPAM membership is open to all licensed medical doctors (MDs), doctors of osteopathic medicine (DOs), dentists (DDSs/DMDs) physicians assistants (PAs) and nurse practitioners (NPs). The IAPAM offers aesthetic medicine and hCG medical weight management programs, including: botox training, medical aesthetic training, laser training, physician hCG training, and aesthetic practice business training. Additional information about the association can be accessed through the IAPAM's website (http://www.iapam.com) or by contacting:
Jeff Russell, Executive-Director
International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM)
1-800-219-5108 ext. 708