Building off of the momentum of past successful conferences, Golden Networking brings Wearable Computing Conference 2013 New York City (www.wearable-computing-conference.com), "Revolutionizing the Human Experience Through Next-Generation Technology", November 7.
New York City, NY, USA (October 16, 2013) -- Wearable technologies have already demonstrated many applications, including usage recognition software to quickly access information about the user and health monitoring that can help with early disease detection. What types of applications of wearable technology can be foreseen? How will the usage of wearable technology impact job market and productivity? How will this change the human experience?
These and other questions will be debated at Golden Networking's Wearable Computing Conference 2013 (http://www.wearable-computing-conference.com), "Revolutionizing the Human Experience Through Next-Generation Technology", to be held in New York City, on November 7.
Wearable computers, also known as body-borne computers are miniature electronic devices that are worn by the bearer under, with or on top of clothing. This class of wearable technology has been developed for general or special purpose information technologies and media development. Wearable computers are especially useful for applications that require more complex computational support than just hardware coded logics.
One of the main features of a wearable computer is consistency. There is a constant interaction between the computer and user, i.e. there is no need to turn the device on or off. Another feature is the ability to multi-task. It is not necessary to stop what you are doing to use the device; it is augmented into all other actions. These devices can be incorporated by the user to act like a prosthetic. It can therefore be an extension of the user's mind and/or body.
We are now at an inflexion point in the advancement of the adoption of wearable computing. To expand the market for wearable technologies, it is necessary for developers and manufacturers to lead the world to show how the usage of these technologies can revolutionize every aspect of the human experience.
Topics that Wearable Computing Conference 2013 will discuss include:
- Key Features of Wearable Technologies
- A New World for Application Developers
- How Wearable Technologies Will Transform the Human Experience
- Wearable Computing and its Impact on the Technology Marketplace
- The Future of Wearable Computing Today
Wearable Computing Conference 2013 is produced by Golden Networking (http://www.goldennetworking.net), the premier networking community for business and technology executives, entrepreneurs and investors:
- High-frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2013 Frankfurt, November 21 (http://www.hftleadersforum.com)
- High-frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2013 London, December 5 (http://www.hft-leaders-forum.com)
- Compliance Leaders Forum 2013 New York City, December 12 (http://www.ComplianceLeadersForum.com)
- High-frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2014 Singapore, January 9 (http://www.High-Frequency-Trading-Conference.com)
- High-frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2014 New York City, May 6 (http://www.HFTExpertsForum.com)
- High-frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2014 Chicago, October 9 (http://www.High-Frequency-Trading.info)
Panelists, speakers and sponsors are invited to contact Golden Networking by sending an email to email@example.com.
Media Relations Coordinator