In an article in Medical Economics, it was reported that, "the United States has a weight problem, and physicians are being called on to adapt their practices to confront it." The IAPAM is helping physicians "adapt their practices" to capture this weight loss market, by offering their physician-led hCG Training in Scottsdale, Arizona on May 3, 2013. Physicians will learn and receive everything they need to start safely and profitably offering hCG for weight loss to their patients as they start the new year.
In an article in Medical Economics, it was reported that, "according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), in 2010, more than 78 million U.S. adults.....were obese." To combat this growing obesity epidemic, the IAPAM (http://www.iapam.com) has trained over 900 physicians on how to effectively offer hCG (human Chorionic Gonadotropin) for "substantial early weight loss" to their patients. To date, well over 35,000 patients have successfully lost weight on hCG using the IAPAM's Exclusive hCG Diet (http://www.hcgtraining.com), based on Dr. Simeons manuscript, Pounds and Inches (http://www.iapam.com/dr-simeons-pounds-and-inches-manuscript.html).
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - April 6, 2013 -- Join the IAPAM for its next hCG Training session of the new year, on May 3, 2013, and offer hCG for Weight Loss to your patients.
The NEW Clean Start hCG Weight Loss patient package is designed to assist physicians in helping their obese and overweight patients realize their weight loss goals. It is a comprehensive and complete weight loss program that includes:
- Patient education DVD, that gives your patients an overview of the entire program, and answers the most common questions.
- Patient Guidebook, that explains the program in detail, including over 50 program tips, as well as over 20 pages on the all important "maintenance" phase of the program. It includes information on: portion size, the Glycemic Index, how to read a nutritional label, tips on how to combat emotional eating and cravings.
- Quick Tip Sheets giving your patient the most important tips and a take-away shopping list complete with calorie counts.
- Cookbook with over 50 recipes for all 3 phases of the weight loss program.
- Food Journal for your patients to record their daily food intake.
This program was designed to answer the most common questions, saving physicians time, allowing them to see more patients, and generate more non-insurance based practice revenues.
What revenues can you expect to see by offering the IAPAM's Clean Start Weight Loss program?
- See 10 weight loss patients/month = $176,000+/yr
- See 20 weight loss patients/month = $352,000+/yr
- See 30 weight loss patients/month = $529,000+/yr
With more than 60% of Americans overweight or obese, seeing 30 patients a month should not be a problem for most practices! The IAPAM's new hCG Training video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-YGEQ0t0yw) outlines the IAPAM's New Clean Start hCG Weight Loss program.
Also, the IAPAM's hCG Physician Training includes:
- Detailed IAPAM hCG Program Protocols
- Patient selection criteria
- Common medical hCG contraindications
- Consent forms, medical history forms
- Patient PowerPoint presentations for the waiting room
- Phone scripts & call logs for your staff
- Legal/Insurance considerations, and current FDA status
- hCG ordering information and special pharmaceutical hCG pricing
- Special hCG Facebook discussion forum
- VLCD/LCD diet programs
- Meal replacement diet programs
- Ketogenic based diet programs
- Utilizing B6/B12 injections in weight loss
- Using prescription appetite suppressants in weight loss
- Metabolism testing as a profit center
- Laser assisted lipolysis
- Listing of one's hCG Clinic in the IAPAM's NEW hCG Diet Clinic Directory (http://www.hcgtraining.com/hcg-diet-clinics)
Register today for the May 3, 2013 training session. To register or for more information, please visit http://iapam.com/physician-weight-loss-training-using-hormones or contact the IAPAM at 1-800-219-5108 ext 708.
About the IAPAM: The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine
The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine is a voluntary global association of physicians and supporters, which sets standards for the aesthetic medical profession worldwide. The goal of the association is to offer education, ethical standards, credentialing, and member benefits to members around the globe. IAPAM membership is open to all licensed medical doctors (MDs), doctors of osteopathic medicine (DOs), dentists (DDSs/DMDs) physicians assistants (PAs) and nurse practitioners (NPs). The IAPAM offers aesthetic medicine and hCG medical weight management programs, including: botox training, medical aesthetic training, laser training, physician hCG training, and aesthetic practice business training. Additional information about the association can be accessed through the IAPAM's website (http://www.iapam.com) or by contacting:
Jeff Russell, Executive-Director
International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM)
1-800-219-5108 ext. 708