The IAPAM's hCG Training offers physicians all the tools and resources they need to add hCG for Weight Loss to their practices. Today, the IAPAM announces the launch of its new site - www.hcgtraining.com. www.hcgtraining.com is dedicated to offering physicians all the information they need to make an informed decision regarding attending the IAPAM's respected hCG training, including: the IAPAM's hCG Training program overview, agenda for the training day, hCG for weight loss FAQs, testimonials from physicians who have attended the IAPAM's hCG Training, and secure registration forms and links.
Las Vegas, NV, September 07, 2011 -- Adding hCG for weight loss to your practice is now easier than ever. The IAPAM has launched a dedicated new hCG Training website: http://www.hcgtraining.com.
The IAPAM's hCG Training is the most comprehensive hCG Training offered in North America. It is the only hCG Training approved for a special medical malpractice rate for those who have attended and have been certified by the IAPAM. Now, physicians who are considering adding hCG for weight loss to their practice, or launching an hCG for Weight Loss Clinic, can review and register for the IAPAM's respected hCG Training at its new website: http://www.hcgtraining.com.
The IAPAM's program covers:
- A detailed overview of the exclusive IAPAM hCG Protocol;
- Understanding of VLCD/LCD diet programs;
- Patient selection criteria;
- Common medical contraindications;
- Current FDA status & requirements;
- Legal & Insurance considerations and special access to an hCG Medical Malpractice Insurance Program;
- Enhanced Weight Loss Practice Advertising & Marketing Tips and Strategies;
- Patient hCG Program book to offer patients (hCG friendly recipes, food journal, tips);
- Waiting room presentations and proven hCG promotional materials;
- Weight Management Practice Operational Manual;
- Patient Charting Forms, Medical History & hCG Consent Forms; and
- Special Pricing for hCG and Meal Replacement Products.
All of the IAPAM's hCG/Medical Weight Management seminars in 2010 and 2011 have sold out, so to secure your spot for a fall session in 2011, go to http://www.hcgtraining.com, or contact the IAPAM at email@example.com or 1-800-219-5108 ext 708. If you want to add hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) for weight loss to your practice before the New Year, register now.
About the IAPAM: The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine
The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine is a voluntary association of physicians and supporters, which sets standards for the aesthetic medical profession. The goal of the association is to offer education, ethical standards, credentialing, and member benefits. IAPAM membership is open to all licensed medical doctors (MDs), dentists (DDSs/DMDs) doctors of osteopathic medicine (DOs), physicians assistants (PAs) and nurse practitioners (NPs). Information about the association can be accessed through the IAPAM’s website at http://www.IAPAM.com or by contacting:
Jeff Russell, Executive-Director
International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM)