AlphaStaff Group, Inc. recently examined the benefits of working with companies through a shared employment model.
Fort Lauderdale, Fla. - November 22, 2011 -- AlphaStaff Group, Inc. (“AlphaStaff”), one of the nation’s largest professional employer organizations (PEO), recently examined the benefits of working with companies through a shared employment model.
AlphaStaff offers the following information to employers looking for additional information on the PEO-shared employment model, as it can help better manage employees while reducing the money, time and hassle associated with managing your human resources.
1. PEOs provide all types of human resources services including administering payroll and benefits and assuming/managing risk and compliance.
2. For companies, a PEO can help control workforce direction in terms of termination and hires, determine compensation, conduct performance reviews and help manage the workplace.
3. PEOs are responsible for paying wages and employment taxes and help improve businesses’ labor law compliance and provide access to Fortune 500 benefits.
4. The National Association of PEOs reports the average client is a small business with an average of 19 employees, and increasingly, larger businesses are joining PEOs. Clients range from accounting firms to high-tech companies to manufacturers to government agencies.
5. PEOs replace multiple agencies and contractors which aids in reducing costs and aggregation, while still retaining management oversight of the workforce/organization.
6. AlphaStaff typically targets immediate savings of at least 20 percent in the first year, freeing up funds and resources businesses can use to execute on their strategy.
7. PEOs offer proactive and comprehensive packages to reduce workers’ compensation exposure, state unemployment insurance, and employment practices liability exposure and costs.
8. PEOs help reduce legal, settlement and compliance costs and can help reduce the time and risk associated with employment related litigation and claims.
9. PEOs can help you reduce the money, time and risk associated with your human resource systems by consolidating and streamlining the number of suppliers that provide those services and the amount of time it takes to administer these solutions.
10. With a PEO the workers remain employees of the PEO client/company, statutes recognize workers can have more than one employer (shared-employment model).
Partnering with the right PEO can make all the difference for businesses who want to bring added value to their employees, and to their own bottom line. For more information about AlphaStaff, please visit http://www.alphastaff.com.
AlphaStaff Group, Inc., a full range of human resource outsourcing (HRO), delivers services to small and medium sized businesses and mid-market companies through a shared employment model. The company specializes in helping companies save money, time and free up administrative resources while reducing risk and ensuring compliance. Unlike other Professional Employment Organizations (PEO) or HRO providers, AlphaStaff has a unique, coordinated delivery approach as they work exclusively with insurance broker partners to distribute services. AlphaStaff’s experienced HR professionals deliver personal and flexible service to more than 1,300 client companies in the U.S. For more information, visit http://www.alphastaff.com.
AlphaStaff Group, Inc.
800 Corporate Drive
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33334