The IAPAM's hCG Training provides physicians with all the education and resources they need to capture a portion of the $2 billion dollar annual market for weight reduction services.
Las Vegas, NV, November 05, 2011 -- The IAPAM's hCG Training provides physicians with all the education and resources they need to capture a portion of the $2 billion dollar annual market for weight reduction services. Over 300 physicians attended the IAPAM's hCG Training in 2011, and are now poised to capture the "2012 New Year's Resolution" market for loosing weight. Don't miss this opportunity to add hCG Medical Weight Loss to your practice.
A June 2011 Risk Rating Report by IBIS World announced that, "the US weight reduction services industry [has a] combined annual revenue of about $2 billion." The IAPAM's hCG Training (http://www.hcgtraining.com) is the most comprehensive, one-day training available to help physicians add hCG (human Chorionic Gonadotropin) to their practices and capitalize on this exploding market.
The IAPAM's hCG Training offers physicians a full-day of intensive education on the clinical best practices of hCG for weight loss, lipotropic injections and Very Low Calorie Diet (VLCD) programs. Physicians and their staff will learn the exclusive IAPAM hCG for Weight Loss Protocol (based on Dr. Simeons manuscript, Pounds and Inches at http://www.iapam.com/dr-simeons-pounds-and-inches-manuscript.html). The IAPAM's program gives doctors "everything they need to start offering medical weight loss programs to their patients immediately upon returning to their practices," emphasizes Jeff Russell, Executive Director of the IAPAM (http://www.iapam.com), and one of the IAPAM faculty instructors presenting at the IAPAM's hCG training.
The IAPAM seminar includes:
- Detailed IAPAM hCG Program Protocols
- Patient selection criteria
- Common medical hCG contraindications
- Consent forms, medical history forms
- Patient hCG Program Guidebook to offer patients (hCG friendly recipes, food journal, tips)
- Patient PowerPoint presentations for the waiting room
- Phone scripts & call logs for your staff
- Legal/Insurance considerations, and current FDA status
- hCG ordering information and special pricing
- Special hCG Facebook discussion forum and an hCG Ask the Expert Q & A forum
- VLCD/LCD diet programs
- Meal replacement diet programs
- Ketogenic based diet programs
- Utilizing B6/B12 injections in weight loss
- Using prescription appetite suppressants in weight loss
- Metabolism testing as a profit center
- Laser assisted lipolysis
- Listing of your hCG Clinic in the IAPAM's NEW hCG Diet Clinic Directory (http://www.iapam.com/aesthetic-resources/hcg-diet-clinics)
Finally, the IAPAM's full-day hCG training is the only medical weight loss training in North America approved for a special medical malpractice rate for those who have attended and have been certified by the IAPAM.
For more information, or to register for the December 2nd, 2011 hCG Training, please visit http://www.hcgtraining.com, contact the IAPAM at email@example.com or 1-800-219-5108 ext 708.
About the IAPAM: The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine
The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine is a voluntary global association of physicians and supporters, which sets standards for the aesthetic medical profession worldwide. The goal of the association is to offer education, ethical standards, credentialing, and member benefits to members around the globe. IAPAM membership is open to all licensed medical doctors (MDs), doctors of osteopathic medicine (DOs), physicians assistants (PAs) and nurse practitioners (NPs). The IAPAM offers aesthetic medicine and hCG medical weight management programs, including: botox training, medical aesthetic training, laser training, physician hCG training, and aesthetic practice business training. Additional information about the association can be accessed through the IAPAM’s website (http://www.iapam.com) or by contacting:
Jeff Russell, Executive-Director
International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM)
1-800-219-5108 ext. 708