Rich Gosse, America's foremost authority on finding a romantic partner, keynotes the 2012 Meet Your Valentine Convention.
San Rafael, CA, January 11, 2012 -- Contact: Tom Andrews, 415/507-9962
Rich Gosse, America's foremost authority on finding a romantic partner, will keynote the Meet Your Valentine Convention, Friday, February 10, 2012, 7:30pm-Midnight, at the Hyatt Regency Hotel, 1333 Bayshore Hwy, Burlingame CA 94010. His topic is “How to Meet Your Valentine in 2012.”
“Singles are LAZY about looking for love,” says Mr. Gosse. “They spend more time searching for a new car than for a lasting relationship. They believe in the ENCHANTED EVENING MYTH: they will see a stranger across a crowded room, fall in love, and live happily ever after. This really happens… to 1% of the population. The other 99% winds up dying of loneliness, waiting for the Enchanted Evening.”
Mr. Gosse will reveal the THREE RULES FOR MEETING YOUR VALENTINE:
1. GET OUT OF THE HOUSE. “Most singles stay home seven nights a week and complain they never meet anyone.”
2. GO WHERE THE DUCKS ARE. “Most singles go where the ducks AREN'T. They make the mistake of going where there lots of people of their own s*x to compete against, and very few of the opposite s*x from whom to choose.”
3. INITIATE CONTACT. “Some poor fool has to make the first move and risk rejection.”
Rich Gosse is the author of eight books on dating, including You CAN Hurry Love, Singles Guide to the Bay Area, and A Good Man Is EASY to Find “This is a great book!” Oprah Winfrey). His expert advice has been featured by ABC, CBS, CNBC, CNN, Oprah, Donahue, Cosmopolitan, Newsweek, Playboy, Playgirl, The Wall Street Journal, The London Times, The Australian, The New Zealand Herald, etc. His website is http://www.RichGosse.com. Mr. Gosse is available to the news media for interviews by calling 415/479-3800.
The Convention begins at 7:30pm with the Keynote Address, followed by a Dance Party, 9pm-Midnight. Adults of all ages are welcome. The Convention is sponsored by The Society of Single Professionals, the world's largest non-profit singles organization. The cost to attend is $20 at the door. Anyone wishing more information about this and many more events for singles may visit http://www.ThePartyHotline.com or call 415/507-9962.
Society of Single Professionals
205 Mark Twain Avenue, San Rafael CA 94903