The election is over but as the economy continues to recover, patients are still more likely to opt for minimally-invasive, less expensive anti-aging treatments such as Botox, dermal fillers, laser skin rejuvenation, microdermabrasion and chemical peels over surgical options. To that end, the IAPAM helps physicians enter this cash-based market by offering their dermatologist-led Aesthetic Medicine Symposium with Botox Training in Scottsdale, Arizona on December 8-9, 2012. Physicians will learn, and receive, everything they need to start offering Botox injections and other in-demand aesthetic medicine procedures for the New Year.
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - November 14, 2012 -- "About 5 million nonsurgical cosmetic procedures were performed by aestheticians last year, frequently in a spa setting," says Jeff Russell, Executive Director of the IAPAM (http://www.iapam.com). "Many primary care physicians (PCPs) have decided to capitalize on the demand for these services by actively controlling the "med" part of these "medspas."
Therefore, the IAPAM's Aesthetic Medicine Symposium is specifically designed by physicians, for physicians, to educate and train on the top aesthetic medical procedures like: Botox, dermal filler injections, lasers for skin rejuvenation & hair removal, microdermabrasion, and chemical peels. The IAPAM's December 8-9, 2012 Symposium has integrated the most important clinical, aesthetic medicine business, and Botox training ALL into one weekend, including:
- dedicated instruction from board-certified dermatologists, who are true experts of the skin and cosmetic injectables;
- hands-on practice in the best Botox injection techniques;
- Botox training at a multi-million dollar medical practice, not in a hotel room; and
- an environment that does not allow exhibitors, giving physicians more time for education.
Attendees also have the opportunity to:
1. Attend the IAPAM's Aesthetic Practice Start-Up Workshop (http://iapam.com/aesthetic-practice-startup-workshop) on Monday, December 10, 2012, a program highlighting the latest information on medspa business development and social media marketing.
2. Attend the IAPAM's Clean Start hCG Weight Loss Training (http://iapam.com/physician-weight-loss-training-using-hormones) on Friday, December 7, 2012, which covers the new Clean Start hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) for Weight Loss Program, prescription appetite suppressants, ketogenic diet based programs, meal replacements and B6/12 injections.
Since 2006, over 1200 physicians (MDs, DOs, NPs, PAs, DDSs etc.) and their staff (RNs, MAs, practice managers, etc.), have attended the IAPAM's Aesthetic Medicine Symposiums and hCG Training seminars, and been certified by the IAPAM.
Consider adding aesthetic medicine modalities to your medical practice for the New Year! Physicians who have attended the Aesthetic Medicine Symposium with Botox Injection Training testify (http://www.iapam.com/category/testimonials) to its comprehensiveness, and the year of practice support from the IAPAM definitely makes the program different than the others.
Botox is a trademark of Allergan, Inc.
About the IAPAM: The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine
The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine is a voluntary association of physicians and supporters, which sets standards for the aesthetic medical profession. The goal of the association is to offer education, ethical standards, credentialing, and member benefits. IAPAM membership is open to all licensed medical doctors (MDs), dentists (DDSs/DMDs) doctors of osteopathic medicine (DOs), physicians assistants (PAs) and nurse practitioners (NPs). The IAPAM offers aesthetic medicine and hCG medical weight management programs, including: Botox training, medical aesthetic training, laser training, physician hCG training, and aesthetic practice business training. Additional information about the association can be accessed through the IAPAM’s website (http://www.iapam.com) or by contacting:
Jeff Russell, Executive-Director
International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM)