The IAPAM leads its competitors in offering the most complete botox training and aesthetic medicine education in North America.
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - December 14, 2012 -- In 2013, attendees at the IAPAM's Aesthetic Medicine Symposiums will have the competitive advantage of learning from board-certified dermatologists and experts in the fields of botox injection training, lasers & IPLs, dermal fillers, hCG for weight loss, medical grade chemical peels and medical micordermabrasion. Beyond the hands-on botox training and aesthetic medical instruction, the resources (consent forms, medical history forms, job descriptions, patient resources, business plan examples, marketing samples, etc.) included with registration at the IAPAM's Symposium, position it as the most respected, all-inclusive, and supportive physician training association in North America.
The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine's (IAPAM) Aesthetic Medicine Symposium with hands-on botox training is different than any other physician training program offered in North America. The IAPAM (http://www.iapam.com) offers comprehensive aesthetic medicine education and long term support for physicians of all medical specialties. The IAPAM is where the world's physicians come together to learn and share their experiences in aesthetic medicine. The IAPAM offers a suite of aesthetic medical training programs from botox training (http://www.aestheticmedicinesymposium.com) to hCG training (http://www.hcgtraining.com), along with aesthetic practice business training.
Unlike programs offered by a private company, attendees who complete the Aesthetic Medicine Symposium are certified by the IAPAM, a voluntary professional association of physicians and supporters, which sets standards for the aesthetic medical profession.
Attendees at the IAPAM's Aesthetic Medicine Symposium receive significant value for money. The Symposium provides physicians with:
- dedicated instruction from board-certified dermatologists, who are true experts of the skin and cosmetic injectables.
- hands-on practice in the best injection techniques.
- delivery of the hands-on portion of the botox training at a medical practice, not in a hotel room.
- a set of 19 DVDs, which cover all the business aspects of launching a medispa, as well as clinical training in:
1.Botulinum Toxin for Cosmetic Patients - lecture.
2.Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Fillers for Cosmetic Patients - live demonstration.
3.Chemical Peel and Microdermabrasion - live demonstration of techniques.
- an environment that does not allow exhibitors, giving doctors more time for education.
- the opportunity to attend the Symposium's Aesthetic Practice Startup Workshop on Monday January 28, 2013, which is the only medical spa program highlighting the latest information on medspa business development and social media marketing.
- the unique opportunity to attend the full-day session on hCG and Medical Weight Management on Friday, January 25, 2013. This session will cover hCG for weight loss, the original Dr. Simeons hCG Protocol, prescription appetite suppressants, ketogenic diet based programs, meal replacement and B6/12 injections.
Since 2006, almost 1,000 physicians (MDs, DOs, NPs, PAs, and DDSs), as well as their accompanying medspa managers, registered nurses, medical aestheticians, medical assistants and clinic assistants, have attended the IAPAM's weekend Aesthetic Medicine Symposiums and the NEW and IMPROVED hCG Physician Training sessions, now featuring the IAPAM's ENHANCED Clean Start hCG Weight Loss Program and Patient Resources.
The IAPAM's suite of training programs offers physicians a unique educational experience in a resort location from a renowned faculty. Join the hundreds of physicians who have the IAPAM advantage. To register for the first Aesthetic Medicine Symposium in 2013, on January 26-27, 2013, please contact the IAPAM at 1-800-219-5108 ext. 704 or visit http://iapam.com/aesthetic-medicine-symposium-botox-training.
Botox is a trademark of Allergan, Inc.
About the IAPAM: The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine
The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine is a voluntary association of physicians and supporters, which sets standards for the aesthetic medical profession. The goal of the association is to offer education, ethical standards, credentialing, and member benefits. IAPAM membership is open to all licensed medical doctors (MDs), dentists (DDSs/DMDs) doctors of osteopathic medicine (DOs), physicians assistants (PAs) and nurse practitioners (NPs). The IAPAM offers aesthetic medicine and hCG medical weight management programs, including: Botox training, medical aesthetic training, laser training, physician hCG training, and aesthetic practice business training. Additional information about the association can be accessed through the IAPAM's website (http://www.iapam.com) or by contacting:
Jeff Russell, Executive-Director
International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM)