Physicians affirm that the IAPAM's Symposium with Botox Training and the IAPAM New and Improved Clean Start ® hCG Training are, "very informative and FUN!" The latest physicians testimonials were published today on the IAPAM website.
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - March 6, 2013 -- Physician feedback on the IAPAM's Symposium with Botox training (http://iapam.com/aesthetic-medicine-symposium-botox-training) and the IAPAM's comprehensive NEW Physician Clean Start ® hCG Training (http://iapam.com/aesthetic-resources/clean-start-weight-loss-program) are consistent. The latest reviews are in, and physicians agree that the IAPAM (http://www.iapam.com) is the only physician-lead training organization that teaches doctors how to safely and profitably add $100,000+ a year in non-insurance based revenue to their practices.
The IAPAM's (http://www.iapam.com) hCG Training and Botox Injection Training programs are the best aesthetic medical educational programs offered in North America. No other program in the U.S. offers a combination of expert, physician-led, hands on training coupled with a forum where doctors, of all medical specialties, come together to learn and share their experiences.
The IAPAM also offers long term clinical and business support to physicians who are adding aesthetic medical treatments and/or hCG to a practice, and attendees of the IAPAM's Clean Start ® hCG Training and Symposiums with Botox training receive certification by the IAPAM, a voluntary professional association of physicians and supporters, which sets standards for the aesthetic medical profession.
Over 1500 physicians and their staff have taken the IAPAM's Clean Start ® hCG Training and/or attended the IAPAM's Aesthetic Medicine Symposium with Botox Training, and here are the latest reviews:
- "Best and most pertinent conference in terms of content, presentation and hands-on. The hotel [The Gainey Suites] was a great choice." ~ J. Paquette, MD (Jan '13)
- "The entire course was very knowledgeable.....but most of all, it was exciting to be re-introduced to minimally invasive skin rejuvenation procedures." ~ E. Paquette (Jan '13)
- "Hands on training with the exposure to the latest devices. Very Exciting. Meeting the technicians and physicians. Questions were answered readily. Dermafrac - very impressive. Also Botox & Filler techniques were amazing! Information and organization of the training was very precise - Easy to follow [handouts] and easy to take notes." ~ J. Paquette, MA (Jan '13)
- "Keep up the great work. Continue to offer other different informative seminars." ~ A. Morrison, MD (Jan '13)
- "Hands on segments were most beneficial. It was ALL interesting to me!" ~ L. Powers, DO (Jan '13)
- "Lasers and Botox were well covered and informative." ~ J. Galvin, MD (Jan '13)
- "Great hands-on with everything." ~ D. Lucas, NP-BC (Jan '13)
- "[Everything] was applicable to my practice." ~ F. Hayek, MD (Jan '13)
- "Great conference!" ~ R. Hwang, MD (Jan '13)
- "[The topic of most importance to me during the hCG Training was the] marketing and business aspect of aesthetics and weight loss. Absolutely worth it!" ~ N. Islam, MD (Jan '13)
- "[The hCG Training] was very informative and at a good price and great personalities." ~ A. Morrison, MD (Jan '13)
- "[The hCG Training] consolidated what I was already doing through the IAPAM, plus got more ideas to grow my practice. Best value conference I've attended. Love the new Clean Start guide. Also, IAPAM has been supportive over the last couple of years." ~ V. Thomas, MD (Jan '13)
- "The [hCG Training] was very informative and FUN. I learned a lot. Keep up the good work!" ~ M. Jehan (Jan '13)
Read ALL the testimonials regarding the IAPAM's Clean Start ® hCG Training and its Aesthetic Medicine Symposium at http://iapam.com/category/what-our-clients-are-saying
To register for the IAPAM's next Symposium or the IAPAM New and Improved Clean Start ® hCG Training seminar, visit http://www.iapam.com or contact the IAPAM at 1-800-219-5108 ext 704.
Botox is a trademark of Allergan, Inc.
About the IAPAM: The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM)
The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine is a voluntary global association of physicians and supporters, which sets standards for the aesthetic medical profession worldwide. The goal of the association is to offer education, ethical standards, credentialing, and member benefits to members around the globe. IAPAM membership is open to all licensed medical doctors (MDs), doctors of osteopathic medicine (DOs), physicians assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and dentists (DDSs/DMDs). The IAPAM offers aesthetic medicine and hCG medical weight management programs, including: botox training, medical aesthetic training, laser training, physician hCG training, and aesthetic practice business training. Additional information about the association can be accessed through the IAPAM's website (http://www.iapam.com) or by contacting:
Jeff Russell, Executive-Director
International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM)
1-800-219-5108 ext. 704