Building off of the momentum of past successful conferences, Golden Networking brings Wearable Computing Conference 2013 New York City (www.wearable-computing-conference.com), "Revolutionizing the Human Experience Through Next-Generation Technology", November 7.
New York City, NY, USA (October 17, 2013) -- Wearable technology is built with the vision of interweaving technology into the everyday life and making technology pervasive and interaction frictionless. The addition of wearable technology will open the way for a new generation of practical applications. It is crucial that these developments be made to expand the marketable audiences. How easily can the APIs be accessed and mastered? How to leverage your current portfolio of applications into the wearable world? How to best market your applications to the public?
These and other questions will be debated at Golden Networking's Wearable Computing Conference 2013 (http://www.wearable-computing-conference.com), "Revolutionizing the Human Experience Through Next-Generation Technology", to be held in New York City, on November 7.
We are at an inflexion point in the advancement of the adoption of wearable computing. To expand the market for wearable technologies, it is necessary for developers and manufacturers to lead the world to show how the usage of these technologies can revolutionize every aspect of the human experience.
Topics that Wearable Computing Conference 2013 will discuss include:
- Key Features of Wearable Technologies
- A New World for Application Developers
- How Wearable Technologies Will Transform the Human Experience
- Wearable Computing and its Impact on the Technology Marketplace
- The Future of Wearable Computing Today
Wearable Computing Conference 2013 is produced by Golden Networking (http://www.goldennetworking.net), the premier networking community for business and technology executives, entrepreneurs and investors:
- High-frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2013 Frankfurt, November 21 (http://www.hftleadersforum.com)
- High-frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2013 London, December 5 (http://www.hft-leaders-forum.com)
- Compliance Leaders Forum 2013 New York City, December 12 (http://www.ComplianceLeadersForum.com)
- High-frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2014 Singapore, January 9 (http://www.High-Frequency-Trading-Conference.com)
- High-frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2014 New York City, May 6 (http://www.HFTExpertsForum.com)
- High-frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2014 Chicago, October 9 (http://www.High-Frequency-Trading.info)
Panelists, speakers and sponsors are invited to contact Golden Networking by sending an email to email@example.com.
Media Relations Coordinator