Golden Networking hosts the World's Most Influential High-Frequency Trading Conference Series, High Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2013 London "Strategic and Tactical Insights for Investors, Speed Traders, Brokers and Exchanges", March 21 (www.High-Frequency-Trading-Conference.com).
New York City, NY, USA (March 8, 2013) -- Mr. Edgar Perez, author of The Speed Traders and the forthcoming Knightmare on Wall Street, will keynote Golden Networking's High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2013 London, "Strategic and Tactical Insights for Investors, Speed Traders, Brokers and Exchanges", March 21, forum that will provide attendees in London with the most up-to-date review of where this ever-changing industry stands through an inspiring keynote speeches and thought-provoking panels with leaders in the field:
- Professor Alex Preda, Professor of Accounting, Accountability and Financial Management, King's College
- Ms. Arlene McCarthy, Vice Chair - Economics and Monetary Affairs Committee and Draftsperson, Market Abuse Directive, European Parliament
- Mr. Axel Pierron, Sr. VP, Securities & Investments, Celent
- Ms. Carol Clark, Sr. Policy Specialist, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
- Mr. Chris Skinner, Chairman, Financial Services Club
- Professor Daniel Beunza, Lecturer, London School of Economics
- Professor Dave Cliff, Department of Computer Science, University of Bristol
- Mr. David Mills, Sales Director EMEA, Azul Systems
- Mr. Giovanni Beliossi, Managing Partner, FGS Capital
- Mr. Hirander Misra, Chairman, Forum Trading Solutions
- Ms. Izabella Kaminska, Blogger, FT Alphaville
- Professor Juan Pablo Pardo-Guerra, Lecturer, London School of Economics
- Dr. Magrino Bini, Statistical Arbitrage Portfolio Manager, Millennium Partners
- Mr. Philip Stafford, FT Trading Room Deputy Editor, Financial Times
- Professor Philip Treleaven, Director, PhD, Centre in Financial Computing, UCL
- Mr. Philippe Guillot, Executive Director of the Markets Division, Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF)
- Mr. Sam Tyfield, Partner, Vedder Price, P.C.
- Mr. Stuart Theakston, Head of Research and Automated Trading, GLC
- Dr. Tommi A. Vuorenmaa, Head of Research & Trading, Valo Research and Trading
- Mr. VJ Angelo, Director, Global Markets Exchange Group
- Professor Walter Distaso, Professor of Financial Econometrics, Imperial College London
High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2013, "Strategic and Tactical Insights for Investors, Speed Traders, Brokers and Exchanges" (http://www.HFT-Leaders-Forum.com) will bring insights for investors and speed traders who need to protect and refine their competitive advantage in a world dominated by algorithmic and high-frequency trading. Recognized practitioners, regulators, experts, and strategists will return to High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2013 to provide attendees with the information they are looking for in an open and unbiased environment, highly conducive to the most efficient and effective networking.
Topics that will be discussed at High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2013 (http://www.HFT-Leaders-Forum.com) include the movement toward emerging markets, every time more attuned to the use of bots, the regulatory environment, how new technologies are changing the game, including a look at the upcoming regulatory changes that no doubt will be precipitated by Knight Capital's trading glitch.
Mr. Perez is widely regarded as the preeminent global expert in the specialized area of high-frequency trading. He is author of The Speed Traders, An Insider's Look at the New High-Frequency Trading Phenomenon That is Transforming the Investing World, published in English by McGraw-Hill Inc. (2011), published in Mandarin by China Financial Publishing House (2012), and Investasi Super Kilat: Pandangan Orang dalam tentang Fenomena Baru Frekuensi Tinggi yang Mentransformasi Dunia Investasi, published in Bahasa Indonesia by Kompas Gramedia (2012).
Mr. Perez is course director of The Speed Traders Workshop 2012, How High Frequency Traders Leverage Profitable Strategies to Find Alpha in Equities, Options, Futures and FX (Hong Kong, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Kuala Lumpur, Warsaw, Kiev, New York, Singapore, Beijing, Shanghai) and was Adjunct Professor at the Polytechnic Institute of New York University, where he taught Algorithmic Trading and High-Frequency Finance. He contributes to The New York Times and China's International Finance News and Sina Finance.
Mr. Perez has been interviewed on CNBC Cash Flow, CNBC Squawk Box, BNN Business Day, CCTV China, Bankier.pl, TheStreet.com, Leaderonomics, GPW Media, Channel NewsAsia Business Tonight and Cents & Sensibilities. In addition, Mr. Perez has been featured on Sohu, News.Sina.com, Yicai, eastmoney, Caijing, ETF88.com, 360doc, AH Radio, CNFOL.com, CITICS Futures, Tongxin Securities, ZhiCheng.com, CBNweek.com, Caixin, Futures Daily, Xinhua, CBN Newswire, Chinese Financial News, ifeng.com, International Finance News, hexun.com, Finance.QQ.com, Finance.Sina.com, The Korea Times, The Korea Herald, The Star, The Malaysian Insider, BMF 89.9, iMoney Hong Kong, CNBC, Bloomberg Hedge Fund Brief, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Dallas Morning News, Valor Econômico, FIXGlobal Trading, TODAY Online, Oriental Daily News and Business Times.
Mr. Perez has been engaged to present to the Quant Investment & HFT Summit APAC 2012 (Shanghai), U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (Washington DC), CFA Singapore, Hong Kong Securities Institute, Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences at New York University, University of International Business and Economics (Beijing), Hult International Business School (Shanghai) and Pace University (New York), among other public and private institutions. In addition, Mr. Perez has spoken at a number of global conferences, including CME Group's Global Financial Leadership Conference 2012 (Naples Beach, FL), Harvard Business School's Venture Capital & Private Equity Conference (Boston), High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum (New York, Chicago), MIT Sloan Investment Management Conference (Cambridge), Institutional Investor’s Global Growth Markets Forum (London), Technical Analysis Society (Singapore), TradeTech Asia (Singapore), FIXGlobal Face2Face (Seoul) and Private Equity Convention Russia, CIS & Eurasia (London).
Mr. Perez was a vice president at Citigroup, a senior consultant at IBM, and a strategy consultant at McKinsey & Co. in New York City. Mr. Perez has an undergraduate degree from Universidad Nacional de Ingeniería, Lima, Peru (1994), a Master of Administration from Universidad ESAN, Lima, Peru (1997) and a Master of Business Administration from Columbia Business School, New York, with a dual major in Finance and Management (2002). He belongs to the Beta Gamma Sigma honor society. Mr. Perez resides in the New York City area and is an accomplished salsa and hustle dancer.
High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2013 (http://www.high-frequency-trading-conference.com) is produced by Golden Networking (http://www.goldennetworking.net), the premier networking community for business executives, entrepreneurs and investors. Panelists, speakers and sponsors are invited to contact Golden Networking by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Media Relations Coordinator