San Diego, CA, November 03, 2010 -- GadgetBoost.com is excited to announce the DockExtender Boost iPhone, iPod, and iPad dock extender and adapter creating one of the most useful products for the iPod (all models), iPhone (including iPhone 4) and iPad that customers have been looking for: The Apple iPad iPhone iPod and the DockExtender Boost in Black. This new dock extender adapter eliminates the need to constantly peel an iPod or iPhone from its case or bumper to use with a docking station or speaker system.
plug in the adapter and extend the iPad, iPod and iPhone dock. All 30 pins are passed through, so any other iPod or iPhone features work and it even works with the OtterBox Defender, Element Vapor, Ballistic Hardcore (HC) and for the iPhone 4 Bumper with a bumper.
Most popular uses:
* Extend an iPhone 4 with the Bumper on
* Instantly attach an iPod Nano 5th Gen to a Dock
* Use an iPhone without removing the Element Vapor case
* Quickly dock an iPhone 3G or iPod with OtterBox Defender case on
* Effortlessly extend an iJet remote
* Allow for iPhone and iPod docking to a clock or speakers with a narrow base
* Replace a long iPhone dock extender cable
* Use an Apple iPhone 4 Universal Dock with the Bumper on
* Solve the problem of iPhone 4 bumper having a tight opening around its access dock
* Connect a USB cable to an iPhone or iPod dock
* Eliminate the frustation of connecting your Ballistic Hardcore case
The DockExtender Boost is a winner - A customer's story:
"I became very frustrated with using both my iPod Nano 5G and my iPhone. It started with my iPod Nano. I was excited about the new product (having upgrade from the 3G) and tried to dock it on a speaker dock I owned for years. The dock charges the iPod and then you connect the audio out of the iPod to the dock with a small 3.5mm male to 3.5mm male cord. Unfortunately, I was unable to access the iPod's audio out because it is so close to the 30 pin connector. I determined that the only way I would be able to use the speaker dock would be if I could somehow extend the dock on the bottom of the iPod."
"More recently, I purchased an iPhone 4G and was again excited about my new product. Just like with the iPod, I wanted to dock the iPhone on my speaker dock to listen to music. I had received an iPhone Bumper (because of reception issues) and had it on my iPhone. Unfortunately I could not dock it because the Bumper case is so tight and reduces the area around the 30 pin connector on the bottom of my iPhone."
"I had to remove the Bumper in order to dock to the speakers. I recently replace the Bumper with an OtterBox case but ran into the same problem that I had with the Bumper (the iPhone dock area is reduced) so I had to remove the case (which is a real pain). "I was so happy to find the DockExtender Boost - it definitely solved my docking issues and I am a very satisfied customer!" -M. Lam
Why GadgetBoost.com created this product:
GadgetBoost.com discovered from customers and on message boards that there were many users struggling with the same issue and there were some products newly available but none of them worked with the iPhone Bumper on.
* iPhone 4 (with bumper on), 3G, 3GS
* iPod Nano (including new 6th Generation)
* iPod Touch
* iPod Classic
* iPod Mini
* iPod Photo
* iPod Video
* iPod 3G
* iPod 4G
* iPod 5G
* iPod 6G
Please visit GadgetBoost.com, to see this exciting new product along with our vast selection of accessories for your favorite device.
San Diego, CA