On March 14, 2012, Dr. Oz's comments re-ignited unprecedented positive interest in hCG for weight loss. To meet this consumer demand, the IAPAM is helping physicians enter this lucrative market, by offering their physician-led hCG Training in Scottsdale, Arizona on April 27, 2012. Physicians will learn and receive everything they need to start safely and profitably offering hCG for weight loss to their patients in 2012.
Las Vegas, Nevada, March 22, 2012 -- The IAPAM (http://www.iapam.com) has trained over 650 physicians on how to effectively offer hCG (human Chorionic Gonadotropin) for weight loss to their patients. To date, well over 20,000 patients have successfully lost weight on hCG using the IAPAM's Exclusive hCG Diet (http://www.hcgtraining.com), based on Dr. Simeons manuscript, Pounds and Inches (http://www.iapam.com/dr-simeons-pounds-and-inches-manuscript.html).
Join the IAPAM for its next hCG Training session of 2012, on April 27, 2012, and prepare to offer hCG for Weight Loss to the flood of patients seeking hCG as a result of seeing Dr. Oz's recent overview (http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/does-hcg-diet-work-pt-1) of this effective weight loss program.
During the segment, Dr. Oz had several key messages regarding the safe and effective use of pharmaceutical grade hCG in a physician-supervised weight loss program. These key messages are consistent with the principals taught in the International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine's Physician hCG Training (http://www.hcgtraining.com):
1. Consistent with the FDA's position, homeopathic hCG (hCG drops, etc.) DO NOT WORK. Only pharmaceutical hCG, prescribed by a physician as part of a proven hCG Protocol, is effective in fat and weight loss.
2. Unlike weight loss from a restrictive diet alone, where up to 1/3 of a patient's weight loss is muscle loss, patients on an hCG Protocol loose fat from their stomachs, buttocks, etc. and "leave the muscle alone."
3. Dr. Oz recommends that any patient on diet under 1200 calories, should be under the direct care of a physician.
The IAPAM's hCG Training includes everything a physician needs to add this program to a practice, such as:
- Detailed IAPAM hCG Program Protocols
- Patient selection criteria
- Common medical hCG contraindications
- Consent forms, medical history forms
- Patient hCG Program Guidebook to offer patients (hCG friendly recipes, food journal, tips)
- Patient PowerPoint presentations for the waiting room
- Phone scripts & call logs for your staff
- Legal/Insurance considerations, and current FDA status
- hCG ordering information and special pharmaceutical hCG pricing
- Special hCG Facebook discussion forum
- VLCD/LCD diet programs
- Meal replacement diet programs
- Ketogenic based diet programs
- Utilizing B6/B12 injections in weight loss
- Using prescription appetite suppressants in weight loss
- Metabolism testing as a profit center
- Laser assisted lipolysis
- Listing of your hCG Clinic in the IAPAM's NEW hCG Diet Clinic Directory (http://www.iapam.com/aesthetic-resources/hcg-diet-clinics)
Moreover, the IAPAM's respected program is taught by true hCG experts who operate hCG weight loss clinics, and who have completed the hCG Protocol themselves. This allows physicians and their staff to learn from the IAPAM faculty's vast experience. Finally, the IAPAM's hCG Training is the only Physician hCG Training program in North America approved for a special medical malpractice rate for those who have attended and have been certified by the IAPAM. This medical malpractice coverage is not offered to any other hCG training program.
For additional information or to register for the April 27, 2012 hCG Training, please contact the IAPAM, at 1-800-219-5108 ext. 708, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.hcgtraining.com
About the IAPAM: The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine
The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine is a voluntary global association of physicians and supporters, which sets standards for the aesthetic medical profession worldwide. The goal of the association is to offer education, ethical standards, credentialing, and member benefits to members around the globe. IAPAM membership is open to all licensed medical doctors (MDs), doctors of osteopathic medicine (DOs), dentists (DDSs/DMDs) physicians assistants (PAs) and nurse practitioners (NPs). The IAPAM offers aesthetic medicine and hCG medical weight management programs, including: botox ® training, medical aesthetic training, laser training, physician hCG training, and aesthetic practice business training. Additional information about the association can be accessed through the IAPAM’s website (http://www.iapam.com) or by contacting:
Jeff Russell, Executive-Director
International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM)