The IAPAM's hCG Training program has been enhanced. The IAPAM's Clean Start hCG Weight Loss seminar will give physicians additional content and practice resources, including a turnkey Patient hCG Protocol Kit, to facilitate adding hCG for Weight Loss to a busy practice. Join the IAPAM on November 9th, 2012 for this industry-leading hCG Training.
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - October 16, 2012 -- The NEW Clean Start hCG Weight Loss Program and Patient Package is designed to assist physicians in helping their patients realize their weight loss goals. It is a comprehensive and complete weight loss program that includes:
- Patient education DVD, that gives patients an overview of the entire program, and answers the most common questions.
- Patient Guidebook, that explains the program in detail, including over 50 program tips, as well as over 20 pages on the all important "maintenance" phase of the program. It includes information on: portion size, the Glycemic Index, how to read a nutritional label, tips on how to combat emotional eating and cravings.
- Quick Tip Sheets giving patients the most important tips and a take-away shopping list complete with calorie counts.
- Cookbook with over 50 recipes for all 3 phases of the weight loss program.
- Food Journal for patients to record their daily food intake.
This program was designed to answer the most common questions in advance, saving physicians important time, and allowing them to see more patients, and generate more non-insurance based practice revenues.
What revenues can one expect to see by offering the IAPAM's Clean Start Weight Loss program?
See 10 weight loss patients/month = $176,000+/yr
See 20 weight loss patients/month = $352,000+/yr
See 30 weight loss patients/month = $529,000+/yr
With 68.8% of Americans overweight or obese, seeing 30 patients a month should not be a problem for most practices. The IAPAM's new hCG Training video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-YGEQ0t0yw) outlines the IAPAM's New Clean Start hCG Weight Loss program.
Register today for the November 9th, 2012 training session. To register or for more information, please visit http://iapam.com/aesthetic-resources/clean-start-weight-loss-program or contact the IAPAM at 1-800-219-5108 ext 708.
About the IAPAM: The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine
The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine is a voluntary association of physicians and supporters, which sets standards for the aesthetic medical profession. The goal of the association is to offer education, ethical standards, credentialing, and member benefits. IAPAM membership is open to all licensed medical doctors (MDs/DOs), dentists (DDSs/DMDs), physicians assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and naturopathic doctors (NDs). Information about the association can be accessed through IAPAM's website at http://www.IAPAM.com or by contacting:
Jeff Russell, Executive-Director
International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM)
1-800-219-5108 ext. 708