Beyond the hands-on botox ® training and aesthetic medicine instruction, the resources physicians receive from the IAPAM position it as the most respected physician training association in North America.
Las Vegas, NV, December 23, 2011 -- The IAPAM leads its competitors in offering the most complete botox ® training and aesthetic medicine education in North America. In 2012, attendees at the IAPAM’s Aesthetic Medicine Symposiums will have the competitive advantage of learning from board-certified dermatologists and experts in the fields of botox ® training, lasers & IPLs, dermal fillers, hCG for weight loss, medical grade chemical peels and medical micordermabrasion. Beyond the hands-on botox ® training and aesthetic medicine instruction, the resources physicians receive from the IAPAM position it as the most respected physician training association in North America.
The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine’s (IAPAM) Aesthetic Medicine Symposium with botox ® training is different than any other physician training program offered in North America. The IAPAM (http://www.iapam.com) offers comprehensive aesthetic medicine education and long term support for physicians of all medical specialties. The IAPAM is where the world’s physicians come together to learn and share their experiences in aesthetic medicine. The IAPAM offers a suite of aesthetic medicine training programs from botox ® training (http://www.aestheticmedicinesymposium.com) to hCG training (http://www.hcgtraining.com), along with aesthetic practice business training. Unlike programs offered by a private company, the Aesthetic Medicine Symposium is certified by the IAPAM, a voluntary professional association of physicians and supporters, which sets standards for the aesthetic medical profession.
Attendees at the IAPAM’s Aesthetic Medicine Symposium receive significant value for money. The Symposium provides physicians with:
- dedicated instruction from board-certified dermatologists, who are true experts of the skin and cosmetic injectables.
- hands-on practice in the best injection techniques.
- delivery of the botox ® training at a medical practice, not in a hotel room.
- a set of the IAPAM’s comprehensive training DVDs, which cover:
1. Botulinum Toxin for Cosmetic Patients – lecture.
2. Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Fillers for Cosmetic Patients – live demonstration.
3. Chemical Peel and Microdermabrasion – live demonstration of techniques.
- an environment that does not allow exhibitors, giving doctors more time for education.
- the opportunity to attend the Symposium’s Aesthetic Practice Startup Workshop, which is the only medical spa program highlighting the latest information on medspa business development and social media marketing.
- the unique opportunity to attend the full-day session on hCG and Medical Weight Management. This session will cover hCG for weight loss, the original Dr. Simeons hCG Protocol, prescription appetite suppressants, ketogenic diet based programs, meal replacement and B6/12 injections.
To date, almost 1,000 physicians (MDs, DOs, NPs, PAs, and DDSs), as well as their accompanying medspa managers, registered nurses, and assistants, have attended the IAPAM’s weekend Aesthetic Medicine Symposiums and hCG Physician Training sessions. The IAPAM’s suite of training programs offer physicians a unique educational experience in a resort location from a renowned faculty. Join the hundreds of physicians who have the IAPAM Advantage. To register for an upcoming Aesthetic Medicine Symposium in 2012, please contact the IAPAM at 1-800-219-5108 ext. 704 or email@example.com or visit http://www.aestheticmedicinesymposium.com.
Botox, Botox Cosmetic and Juvederm are trademarks of Allergan, Inc. Dysport, Restylane, Perlane are trademarks of Medicis, Inc.
About the IAPAM: The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine
The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine is a voluntary association of physicians and supporters, which sets standards for the aesthetic medical profession. The goal of the association is to offer education, ethical standards, credentialing, and member benefits. IAPAM membership is open to all licensed medical doctors (MDs), dentists (DDSs/DMDs) doctors of osteopathic medicine (DOs), physicians assistants (PAs) and nurse practitioners (NPs). The IAPAM offers aesthetic medicine and hCG medical weight management programs, including: Botox ® training, medical aesthetic training, laser training, physician hCG training, and aesthetic practice business training. Additional information about the association can be accessed through the IAPAM’s website (http://www.iapam.com) or by contacting:
Jeff Russell, Executive-Director
International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM)