Singles are invited to beat the dreaded singles supplement by cruising to Scandinavia and Russia with SinglesTravelCompany.com.
San Rafael, CA, January 07, 2012 -- Contact: Rich Gosse, 415/479-3800
Single adults of all ages are invited to the first-ever Scandinavia & Russia Singles Cruise, June 26 - July 6, 2012. The cruise departs from Stockholm, Sweden aboard Azamura’s Cruise Ship Journey and visits Helsinki, Finland; St Petersburg, Russia; Tallinn, Estonia; Visby, Sweden; and concludes in Copenhagen, Denmark.
$3150 (per person, cruise only, inside cabin, based on double-occupancy) includes port charges and taxes. Cruise includes:
- 9 nights accommodations on The Journey
- 26 meals
- Gratuities for housekeeping, dining and bar staff
- Bottled water, soft drinks, and specialty coffees and teas
- Boutique wines at lunch and dinner
- Complimentary self-service laundry
- Most amenities on the ship
The Journey features:
- Themed bars, lounges, and fine dining restaurants
- Fitness Center & Spa
- Nightly entertainment
- Casino - blackjack, roulette, and poker
- Evening parties on the pool deck on certain nights
- Night touring with extended time in some ports
- Onboard cultural performances
“Singles always have the option of going on cruises alone,” says Ann Thomas, Director of The Singles Travel Company. “The advantage of cruising with us, however, is that they are part of a friendly group, with plenty of socializing and private gatherings aboard ship. Plus, we guarantee a roommate for those who want to avoid paying for a single cabin ($5616 for an inside cabin).”
This vacation is co-sponsored by Society of Single Professionals, the world's largest non-profit singles organization, and The Singles Travel Company, a Casto Travel Company, CST#1008439-10. Anyone wishing more information about this and many more singles trips may visit http://www.SinglesTravelCompany.com or call Ann Thomas at 1-888-286-8687.
Society of Single Professionals
205 Mark Twain Avenue, San Rafael CA 94903