The latest reviews from physicians who have attended the IAPAM's hCG Training Seminar in 2012 have been published. Physicians proclaim that attending the IAPAM's hCG Training Program "is money well invested."
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - May 16, 2012 -- Physicians rave about the physician-lead hCG training (http://www.hcgtraining.com) provided at the IAPAM's comprehensive and respected Physician hCG Training in Scottsdale, AZ. The IAPAM's hCG Training shows physicians how to safely and profitably add $100,000+ a year in non-insurance based revenue to an existing practice, and this is the only hCG training program in North America approved for a special medical malpractice rate for those who have attended and have been certified by the IAPAM.
The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine's (http://www.iapam.com) hCG Training program is different than any other hCG educational program offered in North America. No other program in the U.S. offers this combination of expert-led training and a forum where the world's physicians, of all medical specialties, come together to learn and share their experiences with hCG for weight loss. The IAPAM also offers long term support to physicians who are adding hCG and other aesthetic medicine treatments to a practice.
Unlike programs offered by private companies, attendees of the IAPAM's hCG Training for Physicians, receive certification by the IAPAM, a voluntary professional association of physicians and supporters, which sets standards for the aesthetic medical profession.
Reviews from physicians affirm the IAPAM’s hCG faculty and content are the best. Since 2010, over 500 physicians have taken the IAPAM's Physician hCG Medical Weight Management Training, and here are the latest reviews:
- “Jeff Russell is a fantastic speaker! He gives a lot of very useful information in a very entertaining way. He is very open and easily approachable. Coming to this program was money well invested.” ~ V. Perez-McArthur, DO (April ’12)
- “Everything about the hCG weight loss program was excellent. I have no regrets that I attended. Everything was great!” ~ A. Gay, MD (April ’12)
- “Great tips. I learn more every time I [refresh my knowledge at] the [IAPAM's hCG] course.” ~ A. Vasquez, MD (April ’12)
- “Everything was new to me and the setting up of a practice content was most important. Definitely worth it.” ~ D. Gerard, MD (April ’12)
- “Excellent content and presentations. Very useful data and tips for setting up the [hCG] program in my clinic.” ~ S. Chowdhury, MD (April ’12)
- “Learned a lot. Look forward to implementing this [hCG program] into my practice.” ~ H. Carter, MD (April ’12)
- “hCG is a great diet. Keep up the good work of sharing information on this program with us. I also appreciated the additional information on B vitamins and the MIC injections and the enhanced “business of hCG” presentation. Thanks Jeff, great job!!!” ~ M. Gorelick, MD (April ’12)
- “[I learned] everything I wanted to know and more about hCG for weight loss!! Jeff is fantastic and makes it sound easy!!” ~ M. Tedtaotao, MD (April ’12)
- “Mr. Russell was very thorough in his presentation. He had very practical points, and [his presentation] was simple and easy [to follow]. I think he is an asset to the program.”
- “Great insight on weight loss options. Great program! Information presented in an interesting manner.” ~ S. Willham, CFNP (April ’12)
- “Value-added series that can be incorporated into an hCG program. Excellent hCG protocols. Worth it!” ~ C. Avendano (March ’12)
- “The concept of ‘group consultation' and the business aspects of hCG [were of most importance to me]. Very worth it!!!” ~ D. Hevi, MD (March ’12)
Read all the physician testimonials regarding the IAPAM's hCG Training and its Aesthetic Medicine Symposiums at http://iapam.com/category/what-our-clients-are-saying
All of the IAPAM's 2010, 2011 and 2012 hCG Training seminars have sold out, and there are only a few spaces left in the last session before the summer, being held on June 1st, 2012 in Scottsdale, AZ, so to register please go to http://www.hcgtraining.com or contact the IAPAM at 1-800-219-5108 ext 708.
About the IAPAM: The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM)
The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine is a voluntary global association of physicians and supporters, which sets standards for the aesthetic medical profession worldwide. The goal of the association is to offer education, ethical standards, credentialing, and member benefits to members around the globe. IAPAM membership is open to all licensed medical doctors (MDs), doctors of osteopathic medicine (DOs), physicians assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and dentists (DDSs/DMDs). The IAPAM offers aesthetic medicine and hCG medical weight management programs, including: botox training, medical aesthetic training, laser training, physician hCG training, and aesthetic practice business training. Additional information about the association can be accessed through the IAPAM’s website (http://www.iapam.com) or by contacting:
Jeff Russell, Executive-Director
International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM)
1-800-219-5108 ext. 708