Las Vegas, NV, December 22, 2010 -- In the coming year, physicians focused on growth will continue to seek out the best botox training, and hCG for weight loss programs, particularly programs offering physician-lead, hands-on training in botox and the other minimally-invasive treatments. To meet this need, the IAPAM announces the 2011 dates for its respected Aesthetic Medicine Symposiums and hCG Training programs.
The number of patients turning to minimally invasive procedures like: Botox (http://www.aestheticmedicinesymposium.com/botoxtraining.html), dermal filler injections, microdermabrasion, chemical peels and hCG for weight loss continues to increase. To assist physicians in entering the aesthetic medicine field, the Aesthetic Medicine Symposium was designed by physicians for physicians who are looking to: add aesthetic medicine procedures to their existing practices, add hCG for weight loss (http://www.aestheticmedicinesymposium.com/physician-hcg-weight-loss-training) to a practice, or start a medical spa. The IAPAM has integrated the most important clinical, hCG for weight loss (based on Dr. Simeons Pounds and Inches protocol), and aesthetic medicine business training into the creation of the multi-day Symposium.
Physicians who complete the IAPAM's Symposium have a competitive advantage. By attending the IAPAM's comprehensive botox courses and hCG training programs, doctors can profitably add a cash based cosmetic injectable, aesthetic medicine or weight loss program to a medical practice.
The Symposium provides physicians:
- dedicated instruction from board-certified dermatologists, who are true experts of the skin and cosmetic injectables.
- hands-on practice in the best injection techniques.
- delivery of the botox training at a medical practice, not in a hotel room.
- an environment that does not allow exhibitors, giving doctors more time for education.
- the opportunity to attend the Symposium's Aesthetic Practice Startup Workshop, which is the only medical spa program highlighting the latest information on medspa business development and social media marketing as taught by Harvard Business School.
- the unique opportunity to attend the full-day session on hCG and Medical Weight Management (http://www.aestheticmedicinesymposium.com/physician-hcg-weight-loss-training). This session will cover hCG for weight loss, prescription appetite suppressants, ketogenic diet based programs, meal replacement and B6/12 injections.
- a set of DVD's from the Aesthetic Medicine Procedure Training series, which covers: Botox training, dermal filler training, and microdermabrasion training.
A preview of this training can be viewed on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of-jMxVNLOY.
To date, over 750 physicians, as well as their accompanying medspa managers, registered nurses, and assistants, have attended the IAPAM's weekend Aesthetic Medicine Symposiums and Friday hCG Physician Training sessions. The following dates are scheduled for 2011's Aesthetic Medicine Symposiums and hCG Training in Scottsdale, Arizona:
January 28, 29-30, 2011
March 4, 5-6, 2011;
April 15, 16-17, 2011; and
June 3, 4-5, 2011.
Doctors who have attended the Aesthetic Medicine Symposium testify to the comprehensiveness of the program, which includes:
1. The latest trends in aesthetic medicine and how to use them to your advantage.
2. Steps on how to integrate medical aesthetics procedures into a practice or build a patient base.
3. How to perform aesthetic patient consultations.
4. How to add the most profitable cosmetic injectable procedures, including: Botox, and dermal fillers (i.e. Juvederm, Restylane, and Perlane), chemical peels, and physician directed skin care.
5. Hands-on Botulinum Toxin Type A (i.e. Botox, Dysport) training.
6. Hands-on IPL / laser training.
7. Hands-on medical microdermabrasion training.
8. How to maximize profits by offering Chemical Peels and Physician-grade Cosmeceutical Skin Care lines.
Physicians rave that, "the support you get from the IAPAM afterwards definitely makes the course different than the others." Indeed, the benefits from attending an IAPAM Symposium and membership in the IAPAM endure beyond the weekend, including:
a. Access to the IAPAM's impressive member only web resource portal, containing all the resources an aesthetic physician would require.
b. Access to AMA CAT 1 PRA Aesthetic Medicine and Weight Management CME’s.
c. Advanced Hands-On Aesthetic Medicine Training: Botox training, Dysport training, Advanced Dermal Filler training (Juvederm, Restylane, Perlane), cosmetic laser training, chemical peel training, microdermabrasion training, ultrasound and laser liposuction training, medical spa business training.
d. Access to a clinical video library, covering the following procedures: Botox Injection to Crows Feet & Eyelids, Restylane Injection for Fuller Lips with Dental Block for Comfort, Restylane injection for fuller lips, Cheek enhancement with Juvederm, Eyebrow shaping/lift with Juvederm, Tear trough correction with Juvederm, Neurological Uses of Botox, Lower facial reshaping with Botox and Lipodissolve, and many more.
e. Unlimited access to the most comprehensive Aesthetic Medicine on-line training system for attendees and their staff.
f. Access to aesthetic practice forms and protocols.
g. Access to clinical white papers and clinical studies, including: Long-Distance Retrograde Effects of Botulinum Neurotoxin Type A, Recognizing Melanoma, Laser lipolysis to melt localized fat and improve skin laxity, dermatologic conditions that can be worsened by lasers and light sources, Botox with over 65 patients, medical weight management, and many more.
For additional information and to register for an upcoming Aesthetic Medicine Symposium in 2011, please contact the IAPAM at 1-800-219-5108 ext. 704, or visit http://www.aestheticmedicinesymposium.com
About the International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM)
The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine is a voluntary association of physicians and supporters, which sets standards for the aesthetic medical profession. The goal of the association is to offer education, ethical standards, credentialing, and member benefits. IAPAM membership is open to all licensed medical doctors (MDs) and doctors of osteopathic medicine (DOs). Information about the association can be accessed through IAPAM’s website at http://www.IAPAM.com or by contacting:
International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM)
1-800-219-5108 ext. 704
Botox & Juvederm is a trademark of Allergan, Inc. Dysport, Restylane, & Perlane are trademarks of Medicis, Inc.