Today, the IAPAM announced the completion of a new hCG Ask the Experts Questions and Answers e_book, containing over 100 Frequently Asked Questions and Answers from physicians administering the IAPAM’s Exclusive hCG Protocol. The IAPAM’s NEW hCG Ask the Experts FAQ e_book is available to all IAPAM members who have completed the IAPAM’s respected Physician hCG Training program.
Las Vegas, Nevada, January 28, 2011 -- The IAPAM’s hCG Training offers physicians all the tools and resources they need to add hCG for Weight Loss to their practices. Today, the IAPAM announced the publication of a new resource for IAPAM Members who have completed the IAPAM’s renowned Physician hCG Training seminar (http://www.hcgtraining.com). In February 2012, the IAPAM’s hCG Ask the Experts Q and A e_book will be distributed to all IAPAM Members who have completed the IAPAM’s hCG Training and it will be distributed to all hCG Training attendees who attend any of the IAPAM hCG Training sessions in 2012.
The IAPAM’s hCG Q & A e_book contains over 100 clinical questions from IAPAM Member physicians regarding hCG and/or the IAPAM’s Exclusive hCG Protocol coupled with over 150 answers from physician members of the IAPAM’s Expert hCG Advisory Panel.
The IAPAM’s hCG Q and A e_book is just one more reason the IAPAM’s Physician hCG Program is the most comprehensive hCG Training offered in North America. It is also the only hCG Training approved for a special medical malpractice rate for those who have attended and have been certified by the IAPAM.
The IAPAM’s hCG Training program covers:
- A detailed overview of the exclusive IAPAM hCG Protocol;
- Understanding of VLCD/LCD diet programs;
- Patient selection criteria;
- Common medical contraindications;
- Current FDA status & requirements;
- Legal & Insurance considerations and special access to an hCG Medical Malpractice Insurance Program;
- Enhanced Weight Loss Practice Advertising & Marketing Tips and Strategies;
- Patient hCG Program book to offer patients (hCG friendly recipes, food journal, tips);
- Waiting room presentations and proven hCG promotional materials;
- Weight Management Practice Operational Manual;
- Patient Charting Forms, Medical History & hCG Consent Forms; and
- Special Pricing for hCG and Meal Replacement Products.
All of the IAPAM’s hCG/Medical Weight Management seminars in 2010 and 2011 sold out, so to secure a spot for an upcoming session in 2012, go to http://www.hcgtraining.com, or contact the IAPAM at email@example.com or 1-800-219-5108 ext 708.
About the IAPAM: The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine
The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine is a voluntary association of physicians and supporters, which sets standards for the aesthetic medical profession. The goal of the association is to offer education, ethical standards, credentialing, and member benefits. IAPAM membership is open to all licensed medical doctors (MDs), dentists (DDSs/DMDs) doctors of osteopathic medicine (DOs), physicians assistants (PAs) and nurse practitioners (NPs). Information about the association can be accessed through the IAPAM’s website at http://www.IAPAM.com or by contacting:
Jeff Russell, Executive-Director
International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM)