Ione Citrin Featured in the Light Space & Time Artist Showcase


Jupiter, Florida - April 20, 2011 -- Light Space & Time Online Art Gallery has been very fortunate to have the Los Angeles based artist Ione Citrin participate in five different themed art exhibitions. Ione's work at the gallery shows a wide range of styles and her contemporary paintings range from abstract to realistic to impressionistic. She is now Light Space & Time’s featured Showcase Artist.

Ione is an Avant-garde artist whose artistic expression takes fantastic shape through her diverse oil and watercolor paintings, bronze sculptures, found object collages and mixed media assemblages.

Ione's art has been shown nationally since 1998 when, after years of world travel, a successful television, radio, theatre and film career in the performing arts, she decided to focus her richly diverse talents on the visual arts. Ione’s artistic expression, creativity, and passion for communication have resulted in numerous awards for her painting, sculpture, mixed media, and assemblage.

Her work has also been featured in several important publications and Ione maintains an extensive exhibition schedule in juried, non-juried, and invitational arts venues.

Ione's philosophy is outlined and communicated in her following thoughts; "I Dream, therefore I am. I create art because I must. It is a necessary extension of my life. It identifies and substantiates my existence. It is my profile and my legacy. I want to intrigue and entertain. I want to initiate wonder and questions. I want to communicate my thoughts, dreams and desires. Most of all, I want to be."

Her extensive range of art can be seen at her website here: http://www.artbyione.com/

-Ends-

About Light Space & Time Online Gallery

Light Space & Time Online Gallery conducts monthly themed art competitions and art exhibitions for new and emerging artists. It is Light Space & Time’s intention to showcase this incredible artistic talent in a series of monthly themed art competitions and art exhibitions by marketing and displaying the exceptional abilities of these worldwide artists. Their online gallery website can be viewed here: http://www.lightspacetime.com

Contact:
John R. Math
Light Space & Time Online Gallery
118 Poinciana Drive
Jupiter, FL 33458
Tel: 888-490-3530

No comments:

Post a Comment