The IAPAM's website, (http://www.iapam.com), offers physicians all the tools, resources and access to the training they need to add aesthetic medical modalities such as botox ®, dermal fillers, microdermabrasion, chemical peels, lasers/IPL for hair removal & skin rejuvenation, and hCG for weight loss to their practices. Today, the IAPAM announces the launch of a NEW look for its website - http://www.iapam.com. The IAPAM now offers physicians the most user-friendly, informative, content rich website in the botox ® training and aesthetic medicine arena.
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - April 20, 2012 -- The new look of the IAPAM's website http://www.iapam.com allows for intuitive navigation to information and training for botox, dermal fillers, lasers etc. as well as best practices regarding: current injectables, lasers/IPL, microdermabrasion and chemical peels. The new look of the website also includes easy access to dynamic content for both consumers and physicians in the aesthetic medicine field.
The IAPAM's NEW look for its website echoes the comprehensiveness of the IAPAM's suite of training programs.
1. The Aesthetic Medicine Symposium with Botox ® Training (http://www.aestheticmedicinesymposium.com) provides physicians:
- dedicated instruction from board-certified dermatologists, who are true experts of the skin and cosmetic injectables.
- hands-on practice in the best injection techniques.
- delivery of the botox ® training at a medical practice, not in a hotel room.
- an environment that does not allow exhibitors, giving doctors more time for education.
- the opportunity to attend the Symposium's Aesthetic Practice Startup Workshop, which is the only medical spa program highlighting the latest information on medspa business development and social media marketing.
- a set of DVDs from the IAPAM's Aesthetic Medicine Procedure Training series, covering:
a. Botulinum Toxin for Cosmetic Patients - lecture.
b. Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Fillers for Cosmetic Patients - live demonstration.
c. Chemical Peel and Microdermabrasion - live demonstration of techniques.
2. The unique opportunity to attend the full-day session on hCG and Medical Weight Management (http://www.hcgtraining.com). This session will cover hCG for weight loss, prescription appetite suppressants, ketogenic diet based programs, meal replacement and B6/12 injections.
Physicians who have attended the Aesthetic Medicine Symposium with Botox ® Training and the IAPAM's hCG Training testify to its comprehensiveness, which includes:
1. The latest trends in aesthetic medicine and how to use them to one's advantage.
2. Steps on how to integrate medical aesthetics procedures or hCG for weight loss into a practice or build a patient base.
3. How to perform aesthetic patient consultations.
4. How to add the most profitable procedures, including: Botox ®, and dermal fillers (i.e. Juvederm ®, Restylane ®, and Perlane ®), chemical peels, physician directed skin care, and the hCG diet.
5. Hands-on Botulinum Toxin Type A (i.e. Botox ®, Dysport ®, Xeomin ®) training.
6. Hands-on IPL / laser training.
7. Hands-on medical microdermabrasion training.
8. How to maximize profits by offering hCG for weight loss or Chemical Peels, Physician-grade Cosmeceutical Skin Care lines, and much more.
All of the IAPAM's Aesthetic Medicine Symposiums and hCG/Medical Weight Management seminars have sold out, so to secure your spot in the next session in 2012, go to http://www.iapam.com, or contact the IAPAM at 1-800-219-5108 ext 704.
Botox is a trademark of Allergan, Inc.
About the IAPAM: The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine
The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine is a voluntary association of physicians and supporters, which sets standards for the aesthetic medical profession. The goal of the association is to offer education, ethical standards, credentialing, and member benefits. IAPAM membership is open to all licensed medical doctors (MDs), dentists (DDSs/DMDs) doctors of osteopathic medicine (DOs), physicians assistants (PAs) and nurse practitioners (NPs). Information about the association can be accessed through the IAPAM’s website at http://www.IAPAM.com or by contacting:
Jeff Russell, Executive-Director
International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM)
1-800-219-5108 ext 704