Obesity in the United States will rise over the next 18 years, resulting in 42% of Americans overweight by 2030, according to a new study released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. To enter this lucrative market, the IAPAM is training physicians on how to add $100,000+ a year in non-insurance based revenue to an existing practice, by offering their physician-led hCG Training in Scottsdale, Arizona on June 1, 2012. Physicians will learn from board-certified experts on how to safely and profitably offer hCG for weight loss to their patients for the summer of 2012 and beyond.
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - May 9, 2012 -- The IAPAM (http://www.iapam.com) has trained over 500 physicians on how to effectively offer hCG (human Chorionic Gonadotropin) for weight loss to their patients. To date, well over 22,000 patients have successfully lost weight on hCG using the IAPAM's Exclusive hCG Diet (http://www.hcgtraining.com), based on Dr. Simeons manuscript, Pounds and Inches (http://www.iapam.com/dr-simeons-pounds-and-inches-manuscript.html).
Join the IAPAM for its next hCG Training session of 2012, on June 1, 2012, and prepare to offer hCG for Weight Loss to your patients as they get ready for summer.
The IAPAM's hCG Training includes everything a physician needs to add this program to a practice, such as:
- Detailed IAPAM hCG Program Protocols
- Patient selection criteria
- Common medical hCG contraindications
- Consent forms, medical history forms
- Patient hCG Program Guidebook to offer patients (hCG friendly recipes, food journal, tips)
- Patient PowerPoint presentations for the waiting room
- Phone scripts & call logs for your staff
- Legal/Insurance considerations, and current FDA status
- hCG ordering information and special pharmaceutical hCG pricing
- Special hCG Facebook discussion forum
- VLCD/LCD diet programs
- Meal replacement diet programs
- Ketogenic based diet programs
- Utilizing B6/B12 injections in weight loss
- Using prescription appetite suppressants in weight loss
- Metabolism testing as a profit center
- Laser assisted lipolysis
- Listing of your hCG Clinic in the IAPAM's NEW hCG Diet Clinic Directory (http://www.iapam.com/aesthetic-resources/hcg-diet-clinics)
Moreover, the IAPAM's respected program is taught by true hCG experts who operate hCG weight loss clinics, and who have completed the hCG Protocol themselves. This allows physicians and their staff to learn from the IAPAM faculty's vast experience. Finally, the IAPAM's hCG Training is the only Physician hCG Training program in North America approved for a special medical malpractice rate for those who have attended and have been certified by the IAPAM. This medical malpractice coverage is not offered to any other hCG training program.
For additional information or to register for the June 1, 2012 hCG Training, please contact the IAPAM at 1-800-219-5108 ext. 708 or visit http://www.hcgtraining.com
About the IAPAM: The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine
The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine is a voluntary global association of physicians and supporters, which sets standards for the aesthetic medical profession worldwide. The goal of the association is to offer education, ethical standards, credentialing, and member benefits to members around the globe. IAPAM membership is open to all licensed medical doctors (MDs), doctors of osteopathic medicine (DOs), dentists (DDSs/DMDs) physicians assistants (PAs) and nurse practitioners (NPs). The IAPAM offers aesthetic medicine and hCG medical weight management programs, including: botox ® training, medical aesthetic training, laser training, physician hCG training, and aesthetic practice business training. Additional information about the association can be accessed through the IAPAM’s website (http://www.iapam.com) or by contacting:
Jeff Russell, Executive-Director
International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM)